Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A lot of catching up to do....

Griffin has had quite a bit going on lately...he is now a big boy and is using his Bumbo seat as well as his jumperoo (and loves both). He had a great 4th of July...we went to the parade, the Taste of Crystal Lake, and the fireworks. He watched the fireworks bundled up in my hoodie (to keep the bugs off) and quietly watched them all while sucking his pacifier. I covered his ears on the big ones but he watched the colors intently. And, he had his first airplane ride...to Rhode Island to visit the Pucci family...he was a little under the weather for the second half of the trip but was very good on the plane rides. Below are a few pictures from all of the above...and there will probably be more (better shots, I'm sure) as I am not the best at remembering to take pics and we will hopefully get more from others who are better at snapping!
By the way, I weigh 14 lbs, 14 oz. and today is my 3 month birthday! Pictures of me in my "3 Month" onesie to come!
The jumperoo is a hit (though he can't quite touch 100% yet)



Ready for the Taste on the 4th!



Decked out in red, white & blue!



Mommy and Griffin before the parade on the 5th. I am smiling but not looking at the camera yet...we are trying!

Shirt says it all (thanks Auntie Deanna, Uncle Pat and Connor!)

Watching the parade. It was LOUD!

Hanging out in the Bumbo

Daddy and I at the airport right before my very first plane ride


Meeting Great Grandma Pucci in my Red Sox gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment