Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Congrats Kayla and Eric!

Congratulations to Kayla and Eric (this is a belated post, as they were married July 25th). The wedding was a blast, and the pictures that we just got are great! Griffin was the official ringbearer, though mommy carried him down the aisle with the rings in her pocket. :) He was such a good boy all weekend, save for the massive amount of spit up all over he and I right before we went down the aisle, and right after I removed the bib that protected his [white] shirt.

Kayla & Eric just recently returned from their honeymoon in Ireland and are preparing to move mountains of "stuff" out East (we do not envy them in that task)! Good luck you two!On a side note, G is turning four months old tomorrow (unbelievable as it may be). He is SUCH a happy baby and is always laughing, smiling, and making new noises. G is still not a great sleeper, and every night is a new adventure. Perhaps he just wants to spend as much time as possible with his mommy and daddy, so he feels that he must see one of us [multiple] times each night, or perhaps he just looooves to eat...who knows. It's certainly a challenge...but he HAS slept through the night (once) without a peep so I know it is possible. I honestly believe that when G is 10 years old I will have to get up at 2 am, nightly, to fix him a peanut butter and jelly.

One of his newest tricks is making raspberries, which is easy and fun to do considering the gallons of drool coming out of his little mouth each day. We assume that teeth are in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment