Tuesday, March 16, 2010

11 Months Old

Well Griff turned 11 months old last weekend. Crazy! Only a month left until the big ONE. I know I've posted before, ad nauseam, about how awesome Griff is and how fun he is to be around...but I will say (again) that he is quite the charmer -- and his personality is contagious. And, because I'm going to have the blog printed into a book for Griffin after a year of posts, I don't want to forget: at 11 months G is one fast crawler...he takes a few steps with assistance but because he is always wanting to move like he's late for a very important date - he gives up and gets on all fours to motor...he is talking quite a bit now, and he definitely has words for things around him (specific words for specific objects) but they aren't yet comprehensible (except for the basics: momma, dadda, doggie). Even if we don't always understand HIM, however, he certainly understands us: in a conversation if we say a word or a name that he knows and he's doing something else his head immediately snaps around to listen. And his favorite response to most questions? No, no, no, no, no...shaking his head back and forth. He loves to growl (yes, growl), and if you growl at him that is his immediate response, followed by giggles. Speaking of giggling, about 75% of his day is spent laughing or giggling about something -- whether it's trying to put his paci in mommy's mouth before bed, driving his trucks into the walls, or splashing like crazy in the tub.


Griffin, without doubt, makes life joyful.










No comments:

Post a Comment