Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nigh Nigh!!!

We had a low-key but very fun weekend: we did dinners with friends, completed some projects around the house (and the rental house that we are getting ready for new renters...which we haven't found yet!), and enjoyed some pool time. Griff was very, very into being a daddy's boy this weekend which was so cute, but made me tear up a bit when he was so sad to see Ben leave again for Bloomington tonight. This trial had better be over and SOON.
I took zero pictures (in fact I have no idea where my camera even is at this moment) but did nap a couple with my phone as Griff and I were coming home from a couple errands this evening. Griff started chanting "NIGH - NIGH, NIGH - NIGH!" The boy loves his sleep (just like his daddy). So he had a quick bath when we got home and his bedtime wish came true.


No comments:

Post a Comment