Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cheesin'

Griff likes having his picture taken now...I'll ask him if he wants to "cheese" and when he's in a bad mood it usually cheers him up. Given that I LOVE to take pictures of my little guy, it works out perfectly as far as I'm concerned! :)


Cheesin' before Mommy left for work earlier this week. Yes, I have a new hair color...Griff looked a couple of times when he saw me for the first time, but was unfazed after.




Cheesin' in his new Cars PJ's. We were at the store and I held up two sets of J's: one Lightening McQueen and one Elmo. I told him that he would get to have only one of them, and that he could choose which one. At first I didn't think he was understanding me, as he was silent, looking back and forth to each set of J's. Then, after about 30 seconds he indicated his decision by a quick nod and a "YA" in the direction of the Cars J's. He then grabbed them and made no fuss about the Elmos going back on the rack. I love that he can make his own decisions now...he's such a big boy (and he'll tell you so..."Mama, I Big Boy"...or at least that is what Mommy understands). :)


Having a popcorn 'nack. He's very into his "nacks" now...especially if they are a big boy 'nack like popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment