I didn't have to go into work today (or this upcoming Friday...love this three day work week)... so I was very lucky to get to spend all day with Griff. We didn't really do anything crazy, but it just happened to be one of the best days I've had in a while. Griff and I ran out to get a big-boy booster seat for the table...while we were in the store Griff said "Mama?", reached out and put his arms around my neck and pulled me in for kisses and hugs, for no apparent reason other than he just felt like it. And this is not unusual with Griff...this is just a small display of his personality. He has such a big heart...it doesn't take much at all to get some love from him. And if I don't get unsolicited lovies, all I have to do is make a pouty face and he immediately comes over for a tight around-the-neck hug. And after dinner tonight Griff spent a few minutes walking back and forth between Ben and I...giving us hugs & kisses with each lap. Griffin is absolutely amazing; there's nothing else in the world like hanging out with him and we wouldn't trade it for anything!




No comments:
Post a Comment