Sunday, January 16, 2011

We had a great weekend. On Saturday we had a lazy morning and a pancake breakfast at home...and in the afternoon after Griffin took an abbreviated nap we headed to the gym for some family swim time. Griff is absolutely FEARLESS. He goes underwater without a blink of an eye (literally), and even begged to go on the water slides; we let him go down the kiddie water slides and he was a pro, going under at the end and coming up with a smile. He absolutely loves the water. And I didn't take a single picture.

And today we went to the Castro's to watch the Bears annhilate the Seahawks and then some of the Jets/New England game. We munched on a lot of food and had a lot of fun. And I didn't take a single picture!

I did take a couple of shots when we got home from the Castro's, and a couple before the game, however. I've been slacking since Christmas with snapping pics.


Here is Griff before the game...in his Bears jersey and his "choo choo" pants. Last night he insisted on wearing his "choo choo" pj pants, but his "choo choo" shirt hadn't yet made it to his drawer from the laundry so he slept in a robot top and choo choo bottoms.

And for some reason Ben and I decided to bring the Rock Band stuff back up into action...Ben's been rocking the drums and he's improved a ton. Griff enjoys sitting on Ben's lap while he drums, and when I came upstairs to find him to finish getting him dressed this afternoon I found him drumming away.

He was singing as he drummed (the music wasn't on). Seriously cute.

And it was like a birthday for Griff -- we came home with some trucks and a chopper from Ben Castro and some books from the Atkinson's...thanks so much guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment