Griffin would like to wish a very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to his Grandma Cathy (Gama, Gigi...whatever he chooses to use in the moment...)!! We love you and wish we could spend the day with you!
Gama Gigi loves you too and and wishes you, your momma and daddy were here too to celebrate my birthday :-) It won't be long before I will see you and your new baby brother Duncan though!
P.S. I am very proud of you being such a big boy, but you are growing up way too fast :-(
Gama Gigi loves you too and and wishes you, your momma and daddy were here too to celebrate my birthday :-) It won't be long before I will see you and your new baby brother Duncan though!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am very proud of you being such a big boy, but you are growing up way too fast :-(