Thursday, May 31, 2012

More Funnies....

We are so lucky to have Ashley...who ensures that I never miss a "good" moment with the boys, whether it be funny, sweet, trying, or just momentous.  Today was no exception.....

First, Duncan pooped all over Ashley.  Griffin's comment?  "Whoa!  Duncan is a CEMENT MIXER - spin round and round then DUMP!"

Then, given today is rainy and yucky, after Ashley came in from letting Jax out she had rain on her shirt.  Concerned Griffin commented with a little sigh, "This rain is just terrible!  I'm sorry, Asha."

Yesterday, Griffin was insistent that he "CANNOT go to Japan today.  I just can't get on that airplane now."

It's always something to make me laugh.  And I can't wait until I have TWO of them to feed me the one-liners!  Keep 'em coming, Pucci boys!


Either Duncan has just realized that he HAS eyebrows and that he can furrow them, or he is just utterly concerned about a lot of things that go on, as we get this look quite a lot now.  Too cute.



Griffin peeking out from his OctoPod


No comments:

Post a Comment