Sunday, July 1, 2012

Soccer Shoes!

We signed Griff up for soccer this Spring...and as a result he and I went on a shopping trip for some new gear.  He got some new soccer shoes, socks and a new ball!  Now, if only the gear made him like soccer....  Griff is not a fan at this point.  He has informed us that he does not like soccer, nor does he want to play.  When he and I had a talk about it all on the way home from soccer one Saturday, he told me, when asked,  that he did not want to play football.  He would like to play basketball but, "not quite yet."  He does not want to play baseball.   When I asked him what he DOES want to play, he responded "tennis."  How he knows about tennis, I have no idea...but -

Maybe we will try it all, little man.

When trying on shoes he informed me...mommy, my feet are SOOO stinky!




No comments:

Post a Comment