Okay - I'm still going to post what I have waiting in the wings (stories, happenings, info, and pics that are all long overdue)...but I wanted to start with something current. It's no secret in our house that Griffin is absolutely enamored with Christmas this year; it has been an amazing season for me so far with his eagerness and attitude for the holiday and I can't wait until this weekend when it begins in earnest. When we're in the car I play Christmas music and it doesn't matter if he knows the words - he sings anyway. He keeps telling me that, "I just can't WAIT for Christmas!" Me either, G. Dunc is along for the ride at this point, and is getting into the small stuff - Rudolph headbands, Christmas cookies, wrapping presents (he likes the empty wrapping paper rolls anyway), and watching his brother go.
This is gonna be a fun one, boys.
 |
| We went to see Santa when we were at Gma Khaki's for Thanksgiving; we hit up the Fesitval of Trees and G had a blast - riding the train, eating gingerbread cookies and seeing SANTA. Dunc, as you can see, was not impressed. Classic. |
 |
| Reindeer headbands! |
 |
| Gma Lea, Kayla, me and Gma Khak downtown for some shopping |
 |
| Duncan and his love -- Tuck Tuck |
 |
| You can't eat a banana in this house without G asking to use your "microphone". Here he is singing his favorite song - Gangnam Style. |
 |
| Reindeer Brothers |
 |
| Reindeer Games! |
 |
| Christmas Cookies! |
 |
| YUM |
 |
| Gingerbread Artist |
 |
| Loving his handstand...asking "again" and "again" |
 |
| breaking in the pjs... |
 |
| No Caption Necessary |
 |
| Jax could not wait to take part in Tucker's early Christmas Present! |
Adorable pictures :-)
ReplyDelete