Griff has had a bit of a rough week -- I posted previously about how his upper front teeth were visible as big lumps. Well those lumps are getting closer and closer to pushing through and Griffin is really hurting. Our normally easygoing little guy is really fussy and struggling with these two hopfully-soon additions. Ben and I had date night planned on Friday night, but when I went to pick G up at school I realized it just wasn't in the cards. We've spent the first part of the weekend doing a lot of cuddling and a lot of distracting Griffin (or trying to) from what is going on in his mouth. I REALLY hope that we see some actual progress tomorrow!
School was closed on Monday, so Griff hung out with Mommy all day. We went out to lunch, which clearly G enjoyed.




No comments:
Post a Comment