Griff had a bit of a rough last week...Thursday when I went to visit him at lunch he just wasn't himself, and was running a temp, so we went home for the rest of the day. We ended up staying home Friday, too, as Griffin had/has some definite tummy issues. So most of our weekend was spent at home, trying to get him to rest up and feel better. Ben came home Friday night (but left again Sunday afternoon for the week -- fingers crossed that this is the last week of his trial!). Saturday evening Auntie Honey, Uncle Bill and Auntie Lisa came over to log some Griffin time and have some dinner. We had a great time, ate some good food (and some ridiculously awesome cake that Auntie Honey made, which I am going to have to take to work to ensure I don't eat it all myself this week), drank some wine and played dominoes...as usual, lots of fun and laughs. Ben, just barely, escaped sleeping on the couch as he was quite helpful to others in the game of dominoes when he could be...but NOT quite so helpful to me when it was possible. He claims it was because he was in first and I was in second place...hmmph. :)

Uncle Bill and Auntie Lisa
Ben and I
Griffin made the rounds...here he is hanging out with Auntie LisaAnd the dogs couldn't get enough of Ben...they really miss him during the week, too.

All those pictures are so cute! What a great blog.
ReplyDeleteSarah W.