Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Carrie Underwood


Ben and I took in the Carrie Underwood concert at Ravinia this past weekend with Kevin and Nicole (Kev got Nicole the tix for her birthday earlier this year). We had a great time picnicking, eating and drinking for a few hours before the concert (we got there when the park opened). I am entirely postive that we entertained all of those around us (or shall I say all of those right on top of us)... and at dusk we enjoyed hearing recently married Carrie's tunes. We had a great time, Lackes, thanks!


Our set-up, complete with Ravinia table and tablecloth (courtesy of the Atkinsons) :) We were amazed at the setups of some of the Ravinia-goers...elaborate centerpieces with pineapples and candleabras....very insane. We were quite happy with our bug lantern!

And what was Griff doing all the while? He was making some extra bucks as a dog walker! (Or, he was just taking a walk with Claire, as Atkinsons hung out with him for us, thanks guys)


No comments:

Post a Comment