Sunday, October 10, 2010

Elmo!

Griff and I were out and about yesterday picking up some necessities...when Griff "wows", points and yells "ELMO!" He saw a stuffed Elmo sitting on the shelf and was hopping up and down in the card in excitement...I asked him if he wanted Elmo to which he replied "YeaH!" while rapidly nodding his head. I honestly am not sure how he is even too aware of who Elmo even IS...other than one of his favorite songs being "Elmo's Song" (where there are no visuals of Elmo) he has only seen Elmo once (a big Elmo) at Learning Express...I don't think we've watched Sesame Street before...so it's pretty interesting to me how he sure he was that he saw ELMO and he wanted ELMO.
Here is a cute pic and video of Griff and his beloved Elmo. In his short time with us, Elmo has received quite a few Griff kisses and bear hugs. I'm definitely jealous, but I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment