Sunday, January 9, 2011

Big Brother

Griffin wanted to let everyone that already didn't know some good news...he's going to be a big brother in July! We are all very excited, hoping for an uneventful pregnancy, and looking forward to being a family of four this summer.


We had an ultrasound this past week and we got to see the little one squirm around...so far everything is going well. When we told Griff that there was a baby in my belly, he had to pull my shirt up to check for himself; he didn't see much, and so he's still a bit dubious that there is a little one growing in there. I'm pretty sure he'll get the picture soon enough. :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are doing well! I hope the remained is healthy and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, can't wait. Love to spoil those grandbabies and send them home. He will be a great big brother as long as he can get some momma lap time too, which I know he will :-) Love you, Mom/Gana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Pucci family! We're thrilled for you guys. Julia, hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITED FOR YOU! Auntie does need a niece to spoil..fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete