We had a good end to the weekend...Grandma Cathy ("na-maw" in Griff-ese) left today after Griff went down for nap, and then we had to run to pick daddy up at the airport. Griff asked for Grandma after he got up from nap, but was super excited to see daddy waiting for us at O'Hare. I told him we were looking for daddy, and as we were driving through arrivals he checked out each person and commented "Nooo..." until we found him. Thankfully Ben gets to spend some time with Griff tomorrow before heading back to Bloomington for trial.
Daddy brought Griff these fun crazy glasses!
And this "toy" caught Griff's eye in one of our upper kitchen glass-front cabinets. I remember when I was little I used to play with this every time I went to visit my Nana at her office...the doggie springs up and deposits a quarter in the bucket - and this doggie got quite the workout tonight until Mommy finally hid him in a drawer when G wasn't looking.
Griff's newest trick - going upstairs like a "big" boy. Mommy's not a huge fan and much prefers the safer stair crawl.
Saturday night Gma Cathy and I got to eat THIS after Griff went to sleep...a homemade skillet cookie. It was a-mazing.


No comments:
Post a Comment