I was holding Griffin, and by chance I was also holding two wine glasses, as we'd just opened a bottle of wine. All of a sudden I hear this loud, hysterical belly-laugh from Griffin. As the glasses were clinking together, he was cackling like a wild man. He continued to do so for a little while, and though Kris and I were also both cracking up watching him, I managed to grab the camera and get a little video. The camera moves a lot (hence my laughing) and for some reason there's a weird line on it (no idea why) and unfortunately he is not laughing as much in the video as he was in the beginning...regardless, the sound is priceless. Who knew wine glasses could be so entertaining? We tried to replicate the laugh with plastic wine glasses (a little safer for grabbing hands) but he just didn't feel it was the same for some reason.
I can not get over how happy G is on a regular basis, and in turn how happy he makes US.

Love the video of Griff and the wine glasses. You research age appropriate toys and he likes to interact with wine glasses. He looks very cute in his Nemo outfit.
ReplyDelete