Monday, October 5, 2009

Little Nemo & Tigger

Ben, Griffin and I headed to Indy this weekend for another IU game and to visit Pat, D and Connor -- this time we were sans doggies and had one less person in the car, so we had more room to breathe....but unfortunately we hit about every bad patch of traffic we could between here and there...going AND returning. We used the time to brainstorm alternate routes for when we go back in November for the Wisconsin game!


Unfortunately we forgot our camera, so I don't have any pics of us at the game (D, Pat, Ben and I went to Bloomington on Saturday afternoon to tailgate before the night game while the boys played/napped/made the sitter's life more hectic with TWO boys instead of just one). But it was a great time, albeit a tad bit chilly!


However, Auntie D did snap a couple of pictures of the boys in their Halloween costumes and recently posted this on The Murphy Family's Blog, so I stole them. :) Connor is going to be Tigger and Griffin is going to be Nemo. It wasn't easy getting shots of the two of them together in costume, as G hasn't gotten the standing thing down yet (yes that is a bit of sarcasm, but he did stand up from a sitting position the other day on his own) and Connor doesn't like his "Tigger hat." But they both looked adorable. The two boys had a good time together - Connor was so good with Griffin, and would bring him toy after toy when Griffin was fussy or bored. Soon enough G will be big enough for some REAL playtime with Connor, and I imagine that will involve a lot of running around and bumps and bruises. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment