Thursday, October 15, 2009

Griffin's 1/2 Birthday!

Griffin is six months old! It's hard to believe that our little guy celebrated his 1/2 birthday yesterday. To celebrate...we got a DQ cake! Yes, we know, G can't exactly eat it to celebrate but that didn't stop mommy and daddy from doing so. :) Amy, our photographer, posted a sneak peek of some of the pictures from last weekend's session on her blog, and the above is one of those "sneaks." I can't wait to see the rest! (And I'll post a link when we get all of them).


I took G to the doctor today for his 6-month well visit. He weighs 19 lbs 12 oz (88th percentile) and 28 1/4 inches long (90th percentile). Dr. Fell was pleased with his progress (sitting up on his own, almost crawling [he does go backwards with some speed, but is still working on going forward], babbling, laughing, interacting with others, and all-around joviality). Mommy was, as usual, not pleased with the shots (more so than Griffin) but G rebounded and has been in a pretty good mood for the remainder of the day.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture preview on the photographers blog. They turned out great and I can't wait to see the rest and to get a few in frames at my house! :)

    I can't believe Grif is 6 months old already...man, time flies!

    Can't wait to see you guys and that little cutie in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are very cute but he's so much better
    in person. Glad I had my Griff Fix tonight.

    ReplyDelete