Saturday, January 9, 2010

Florida - Part I

We have been down in Florida this past week...and though it's been a little chilly (by a little I mean that Floridians are wearing parkas, if they dare leave the house)...but we have had some good weather. Let's be honest - we had to call a plow service to get rid of over 10 inches of snow from our driveway at home while we were down here, so we're winning the weather battle by being in FL! Ben has played golf with Tom several days, and I've been able to get outside and run (which is good, because as usual we've been eating GREAT food). Griffin has decided that it's a good time to grow...he has been ravenously hungry the past few days -- we even had to give him a full (8 oz) bottle at 3am this week, which he downed in about one minute. And he's been putting away the solid foods in very large quantities. Last night, he ate pasta (linguini) and actually sucked the noodles in like his daddy. It was adorable. We're set to have pasta again tonight -- and we'll try to get some pictures. I admit that when I looked at him yesterday I could actually tell his face had changed -- which doesn't happen very often. And when I put on his jeans this morning they were noticeably tighter. Look out!
We are going to spend a leisurely weekend and then head to Disney on Monday. We are all extremely EXCITED!!!!
The good old days...watching Ben's high school basketball games...Grandpa Tom's idea :)

Go daddy!


Griff loves scooting across the tile floor. He does get on his knees, but not for long, as he feels his worm-scoot with his back foot to propel him gets him where he's going more quickly








Griff headed outside for some rides











And even went for a long walk with Grandpa in his car.







Griffin took advantage of the great weather yesterday and headed out with Grandpa for a looooong walk

No comments:

Post a Comment