Due to Griffin's rapid growth, we were forced to go out and buy him a new carseat this past weekend. It was either that, or risk breaking his little arms when we tried to squish him into the infant seat...and that was even impossible to do with his winter coat. So I did some research on seats and headed to Buy Buy Baby (there's a new one close to us -- I am very excited about this) armed with my 20% off coupon. I went for the cow print Britax Boulevard CS seat. Non-traditional print, I know, but I figured if I am spending that much on something I can't WEAR, I am at least going to make sure it's cute. And I like this seat because it has a "click indicator" that tells you when the harness is tight enough, along with, of course, all of the other great safety features. The result is that Griffin can now wear his coat in his carseat (major plus in this weather) and we are still complying with the car seat laws by having him backwards (plus?). However, if he gets any longer I just don't see how this seat will work backwards (I got the biggest seat they make -- up to 65 lbs)...his feet are already smushed against the back of the seat of the car and we've got a while to go until April 14th when he turns one! This is on my (long) list to discuss with his doctor tomorrow at his 9 month appointment!



No comments:
Post a Comment