Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIFFIN & GRANDMA KRIS!


Well...it's VERY hard to believe that it's been one whole year since the evening Ben and I headed to the hospital - again - thinking we'd probably be sent home eventually - again - and though part of both of us wanted to head back home to eat the pan of lasagna that Grandma Kris had just made...thankfully we stayed and we ended up meeting our baby Griffin fairly soon thereafter.


Thanks, Grandma Kris, for freezing that lasagna and for graciously sharing your birthday with Griffin...I know that it makes the day more special for both of you.



Usually words come fairly easy to me, but as I sit here typing this, getting teary-eyed realizing my baby is already ONE...I just can't seem to think of any words, phrases, or thoughts that I feel can even begin to describe this little boy. I know, I know, as his mom I'm inherently biased...but I'm positive that there is not one single person that I know (and many, many more that I don't know) who wouldn't laugh, smile, or just plain feel delighted in Griffin's presence. And if he can accomplish creating that kind of personality in just one year, well....look OUT world, because here comes Griffin Pucci!



---ELVIS lip and all!




Happy Birthday to my Grandma Kris!!






Snuggly from the beginning, and thankfully he still loves his cuddles


Always, always silly.

So. Ridiculously. Cute.


Tiny Griff



And yes, he DOES love his doggies!


3 comments:

  1. YAY HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO GRIFF! And Happy Birthday to Kris, too! Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday/Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mr. Griffin and grandma too!
    See you soon! Love, Gama (the other one)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Grif and Mom! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!

    ReplyDelete