Once Griffin turned one year old, he was finally old enough to make the transition to the next room at school: First Steps. We knew this was going to be a difficult transition for BOTH Griffin and Mommy, because we both loved his teachers and his room very much. Thank you to Ms. Ashley, Ms. Becky, and Ms. Dee for making his time in the infant room so memorable for him (and so comfortable for me)!
Griffin's first day in First Steps was last Friday, and although he had a bit of a difficult time when I left in the morning, when I came back I learned that he had a fantastic day, including a lot of outside playtime, eating lunch and snacks at the big boy table, sleeping on a COT (no joke) and playing with the friends that had transitioned up before he was able to (Tyler, Taylor, and Addie).
Griffin's first day in First Steps was last Friday, and although he had a bit of a difficult time when I left in the morning, when I came back I learned that he had a fantastic day, including a lot of outside playtime, eating lunch and snacks at the big boy table, sleeping on a COT (no joke) and playing with the friends that had transitioned up before he was able to (Tyler, Taylor, and Addie).
Though we both still miss his former room...we are looking forward to all of the new experiences that First Steps brings!
Griffin loves, loves loves his Ms. Ashley and although he misses seeing her all day long, he will still get to see her when she comes over to watch him -- which is this upcoming weekend!
Griff will always be Ms. Becky's little man!








No comments:
Post a Comment