Sunday, July 18, 2010

Tradition Pics

Kris and Tom came in this week for the CLCC Tradition (Member - Guest) Tournament...I have a few pics (not a lot) from the weekend. They are in completely random order. I may get some more from Kris and post those later.

Griff after the pool and daddy after a day of golf

The BEAR walk. He no longer really crawls, but only does the bear walk...and today, he practiced his free-standing for longer periods of time. It's definitely a lack of confidence issue...but I think walking will come soon.

As Liz said, I think Griff and Claire were carving their initials into the tree here :)

Tried to get a pic of everyone around the pool one of the nights for dinner - looked like a scene straight out of a beer or Bacardi commercial.



Griff's poolside nap. Love that he does this for me still (most days)




And NO trip to the pool is complete without a BIG milkshake from the "magic window"






Grandma Kris and Griff getting ready for lunch



Auntie Honey stopped by to say hello and snapped this pic of Gma Kris, Griff, and Mommy in the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment