Monday, September 27, 2010

Denver

Ben and I headed to Denver this past weekend for Scott & Sarah's wedding -- Scott was Ben's roommate from Vermont Law School and Sarah also went to VLS. It was fun to catch up with Ben's law school friends and have some fun without having to worry about a sitter, or what time Griff would get up after we'd been out a little late. :) However, I was not entirely prepared for the ridiculous amount that I would miss Griffin. I hadn't been away from him for more than a quick overnight (i.e. less than 15 hours) before this past weekend. It was an experience for me, but I know Griff had an awesome time staying with the Atkinson family...not only Liz, Dave, Claire, and Hannah -- but also Ryan, who was home on leave from Afghanistan. I'm told he and Ry bonded and Griff gave him a BIG hug before he left. We'll be keeping Ry in our thoughts and prayers - we know he'll come back in a few months safe & sound.

Ben was a groomsman and the wedding was held at a beautiful mansion in Denver. Great gardens & views!


Having some fun after the rehearsal dinner...


We spent some time and had some drinks on the rooftops across from Coors Field, where there were games two of the days we were in town

No comments:

Post a Comment