Friday, September 3, 2010

G Diddy


Griff loves music. He has quite a range of favorites: if he hears songs from the Cats Soundtrack such as "Jellicle Songs for Jellicle Cats" or "The Rum Tum Tugger" his ears perk up immediately (and watching the musical Cats is his absolute fav)...but what causes him to start busting major moves? "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer (Tyler has a toy Hummer that plays this if you push the right button) and "Hello Good Morning" by P. Diddy. Earlier this week our nanny mentioned that Griff had been telling her "hello, good morning" all day (afternoon included) and she thought that was funny. Well she hadn't been present for Ben, Griff, and my dance party to P. Diddy's new hit in Griff's new playroom (we have a dry-erase board with an ipod player/speakers which makes dance parties very easy). It might sound polite, but our little guy is really just busting some rhymes.


So, I guess I'm okay with Griff telling me "hello, good morning." Maybe I'll start to worry when he spouts something along the lines of, "Peep this, momma, this snack is whack."

No comments:

Post a Comment