Saturday, August 27, 2011

Luckiest

I'm the luckiest Mom in the world...my two-year old baby boy is the sweetest and the most fun I have ever had...and the fun is only going to continue because I have a six-week old who undoubtedly will follow in his footsteps. Can't believe it gets better! Hanging out this morning after being pulled away from blogging with a little hand in mine and a "come ON MOM!" And after my little artist (wait until you see a later post of what he drew - entirely on his own!) drew all over the kitchen rug..and when I said we had to show daddy and talk about it he said "um, no, BYE" and went and hid with his blankie...and after taking him potty and getting a 5-minute cuddle sessions beforehand complete with kisses, hugs and snuggles (he may have just been avoiding the potty but I don't care)...and after he ran around the house in circles singing "dinosaur train! dinosaur train! we gonna RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE RIDE...the dinosaur train"...and after he said "oh, no - cold!" and made sure his brother's feet were covered up in the swing...and after he hit his leg and exclaimed "oh, bumpers!"...and after he danced to his favorite song "animal sounds" and went to Tucker and explained all of the animal sounds that he knew...and after he pointed out Duncan's "boo eyes", Mommy's "boo eyes" and then his own "boo eyes" while clarifying that they were "all same." So many memorable moments and it is not even lunchtime!
And the other day before Mommy's run we were in the potty trying to do a poopy...this has become quite a challenge as of late...so in order to make it fun we (I) decided to put undies and shorts on our head and sing songs about poopies. Don't judge, we laughed a lot. :) And though he looks unhappy in this pic it was only because he didn't want to stop running around and singing to "cheese."

So many pics for his wedding montage and he's only two. Love it.




1 comment:

  1. Do you think you will setting a new fashion trend with undies on your head :-P

    What will he think of next? He's always thinking that one :-)

    ReplyDelete