Friday, August 5, 2011

A-MOS!

It's no secret that Griff loves animals. Of course he has his favorites, but really, he just loves animals in general. The end of this week finally cooled off enough (and I use the phrase "cooled off" loosely!) for us to leave the house with Duncan...so we went to the petting zoo, Griff's fav. And today we headed to the County Fair to check out even MORE animals.

Griff was mesmerized by the dairy goats...hooked up to the milking machines. I'm pretty sure he was concerned for their safety.

And before Duncan was born, G and I were at Gap. This is one of the shirts Griff HAD to purchase...("whale!") but since it happened to be in a tiny size Duncan inherited it. And Griff was impressed that D wore it today.

He walked around to all of the rabbits and inquired "how are you, hop hop?"


Mommy & Griff teeter totter time. This was after the swings...where all Griff could tell me was "mo mo high!" as clearly I could NOT push him high enough. Seriously. I could NOT physically push him high enough for his liking. Daredevil.


After checking out one of his favs, the cow...and doing a lot of petting her on her nose.


Greeting the ducks



The crabs & the frogs were also favs



And, Duncan slept through the petting zoo AND the fair today. Oh well. There's next year!



Cheesing in his awesome new Mater shirt from Auntie Honey. I had to be very sneaky to get this one off of him at bedtime. And this was after he had slept in it the night before because he refused to take it off. Needless to say this is a favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment