The boys and I headed down to the farm for an early Easter...and Griff was in heaven. Not only did he get to plant corn with Gpa Bill for an extended period of time...he also got to ride a bulldozer ("bulldozie") and a skid steer (a skid steer is a bobcat, in case you were wondering like I was...but don't call it that, G will immediately correct you). He had a blast...and so did we...not only did we get to spend time with Gma Khaki, Gpa Bill, A Kayla, U Eric and Mason, but we got to meet our new puppy...baby Jax! Those pics will come in a later post...
| Griff planted corn with Gpa Bill! That little red speck you see in the pic is Griff checking out how deep everything was going (or just playing in the dirt). Whichever! :) |
| Waiting to get moving again |
| Moving the tractor to another field |
| In Griffin's words: "LOOK AT THAT SKID STEER!" |
| The last green in the golf course they are converting to farmland |
| Griffin running around over the old cart path |
| Getting ready to ride the BULLDOZIE! |
| Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know how to run this thing. |
| Off to do some work |
| Moving trees! |
| Hanging out in the skid steer again |
| Flying kites in Gma Khaki's yard |
No comments:
Post a Comment