Griffin turned 5 months old 10 days ago, so this post is ALSO belated (I'm trying...at least I get to posting eventually)! We had a little photo shoot with his 5-month onesie but it was largely unsuccesful, as Griff was tired and not in the greatest of moods. Below you will find pics, nonetheless.
Griffin has been sitting up on his own for a while now, which makes it more fun to play with his toys. He is grabbing at EVERYTHING in sight...the camera (in a previous post I mentioned he loves mommy's camera), the remote, all drinks (we've suffered several spills, so we are learning), the dogs (they are tolerating the ear-pulls so far), hair, etc. He also likes to "kiss" us now...he will grab your face with his hands and wipe his wide-open mouth on your face. It's one my favorite things. He is generally in a great mood, and is just so absolutely fun to be around. He smiles at everyone, and loves to flirt...he is starting to realize when I leave him with Ms. Nikki in the morning that I'm actually leaving...and just this week has started to reach out for me and give me a pouty face, which kills me, as I thought I had a bit longer until I had to endure that. But he got to spend a whole day at work with me this week, which was awesome, he was so well-behaved and had fun with the girls while mommy took some clients. I also took him to the Goddard School, where he will go in November, this week to play and meet everyone. There are a couple other babies there who were also born in April, so he will have some buddies his age to learn with...and mommy really likes the teachers in his room (and the owner of the school as well), so I am excited for him to begin that phase in about a month.
Griff told me THIS was the pic he'd like to use for his facebook profile. Mommy said no facebook.

Picture-taking wore him out, I guess. It was worth trying...maybe we'll have better luck next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment