Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Wedge

I think we might have a growth spurt on our hands, as G has been super tired, super early lately and has been CRASHING at night (which we cannot complain, as we endured many sleepless nights with the little man). Since he started rolling over (about 3 months), he has went down on his belly. Lately he has been rolling himself to his back and just zonking out (the past couple of nights with his thumb in his mouth). Last night, however, he decided to wedge himself the wrong way in his crib. I thought he looked so sweet on the monitor so I went to snap a couple of shots. I noticed at about 4am he'd not only rolled over, but moved himself to the complete opposite end of the crib (without a fuss)...so I think not only is he growing on us, but he's going to be crawling soon. So far he gets up on his hands and his toes, but can't coordinate the movement of his knees.....but he's certainly trying, and certainly gets uber-frustrated when he can't MOVE, and move fast.







No comments:

Post a Comment