This morning after I left G with Ms. Nikki I was telling her that he had not quite been himself lately, and I wasn't sure what was up...growth spurt...feeling a little under the weather...not so sure. He did his little pouty face when I left and reached out again...but before he did that, he leaned in for one of his open-mouthed kisses, mommy's favorite...and proceeded to spit up in/on my mouth. Yu - um! :) But that has nothing to do with this post.
About 5 minutes after I left, I see Ms. Nikki on my caller ID and get that uh-oh feeling, BUT Ms. Nikki simply scolds me on not telling her the "big news" that......G has a tooth! Well, we didn't know, as I hadn't checked this morning (I have been checking regularly because he's drooling like a machine and chewing on everything like a puppy)....but it looks like that has been why G hasn't quite been himself lately; we have a tooth, people! It's on the bottom left, and though I tried for a shot of it, it's not all the way through and G isn't quite ready to show it off yet. A big white smile, here we come. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment