Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Go Fetch!

Griffin's new favorite game? Apparently, it is fetch. Griffin was calmed by the Tiffany's rattle that we got as a gift when he was first born...but now it's taken on a new use and it's become one of his favorite toys (maybe he's more like his momma, after all!). This morning, he crawled into the kitchen while I was making his breakfast with the rattle in his mouth, and tonight he kept putting it in his mouth and crawling all around. After all, he needs his hands free to move...and he loves to watch Tucker fetch, so I guess he decided he'd try it for himself.



By the way, it is CRAZY how the lighting in pictures makes his hair look so red...in person it's more blonde...I guess we just can't really tell what his true hair color IS at this point(more like his momma again)???





No comments:

Post a Comment