Sunday, December 6, 2009

Relaxing Weekend

We had a very low-key weekend...finally! I guess this was the "calm before the crazy holiday party schedule" begins weekend. On Saturday we cleaned, organized, and played with Griffin for the bulk of the day. Sat. night we headed over to our friends the Castros for pizza, drinks and conversation. We really enjoyed hanging out and playing with their cute kiddos (and enjoyed meeting another couple and their daughter, as well). And the bonus of the night was the Castros' pack-n-play...so Griff could go down and we could stay a little longer. We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs.
Today, after taking fantastic naps (all three of us...or I should say all five of us as the dogs of course joined in), Ben finished the outside illumination and I finished some projects inside. And, Ben and Griff watched football. Yes, Griff just sits there with Ben and watches football. Scary.
Still in pj's!!!
The stockings are hung! And I even built that fire all by myself, I am proud to report.

Reindeer stockings! Daddy (Blitzen), Griffin (Rudolph), and Mommy (Vixen).

No comments:

Post a Comment