The good news is that Griff is feeling much better today. He's still hanging on to his stuffiness and cough, and he's still very hoarse...but he's finally back to himself mood-wise, so I know he's feeling better! His teachers at school said he was back to his silly self, he's eating again, and he's pulling up on everything. The bad news is that he's passed his "croup" (what the dr. diagnosed him with) to mama...and I hope I don't give it back! He was a little hard to get down tonight...I had to do quite a bit of cozing and cuddling, but he finally fell asleep. And I thought he looked soooo adorable I decided to risk the flash disturbing him (it didn't).
The ironic part about this picture? He can't have one single stuffed animal in his crib at school, only a blankie. At home, it appears to be a different story. One of his teachers is coming over tomorrow night to watch Griffin, and boy is she going to be surprised! :) He does love to snuggle, with his blankies, his stuffed animals, his doggies, and his family...and I don't think any of us are going to complain!
Griffin is 8 months old as of this week -- 8 month onesie pictures to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment