Monday, January 23, 2012

Everyday Life

Just had some cute pics I wanted to share.  Nothing insanely exciting...just the everyday stuff with my two boys.

In the morning I will sneak into Duncan's room after I know he is awake and crawl over to his crib to surprise him between the rails.  He thinks this is a fun game and never tires of it.

When Dunc is hanging out playing on his tummy Griff often joins.

Happy Baby first thing in the morning!

Trying out a new snack.  This weekend Griff and I did some shopping and came home with some new treats for baby Dunc: biter biscuits, rice "rusks" (pictured here), some Stonyfield YoBaby fruit/yogurt (with Griff LOVED as a baby), and some puffs so D can work on feeding himself.  Big steps for a little man!




Pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.

Two dudes hanging on the couch

Yeah, I'm watching football...



Told Claire I'd post this...so I did.

And Griff.  With his big boy cup.  This one has been a long time comin' with him.  Griff loves his milk and drinks it all in one sitting, still.  "Sipping" is not in his vocabulary.  So, big boy cups have been a challenge we've been trying to overcome for some time now, because G does not have the patience to drink slowly.  He chugs.  But, I think with the help of this awesome OXO training cup we are there.  Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment