Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Baby Duck Box

So...Griff still loves baby ducks ("gucks").  Tonight when we were hopping into his bed for our bedtime routine I noticed that there was a little something unusual in his bed...a formula box.  I asked him about it and was told, as if I were an idiot, "it's my baby duck box." Silly Mommy!  Guess I hadn't really paid much attention to the baby duck on the front of the box but apparently Griff did.  And I'd given Ben credit for taking it off the counter to the recycling...nope, Griff had stashed it away in his bed for later.  I thought it was cute, and then I tried to take it downstairs with me when G requested "light OFF!"  but Griff would have none of it.  Thus, as I type this he is upstairs sleeping with...among other favorites...his baby duck box.


No comments:

Post a Comment