Sunday, September 25, 2011

Go Bears!

Just a cute couple pics of Dunc and Griff in their jerseys!  By the way, Dunc's jersey is a 6-12 months and I could barely get it over his bottom.  That's right - he pretty much skipped the 3-6 month size...which made me super pleased as I had just revamped his drawers with the 3-6 month clothing supply...he is growing like a WEED.  But, with that is starting to come a little bit more predictability.  Dunc is really loving his crib (hallelujah) and is sleeping for some good chunks in it for daytime naps.  At night, he is still getting up a couple of times to eat, but has been known to give us a 4 hour stretch, and even a 4.5 hour stretch once.  So, we are getting there.  Slowly but surely he is sleeping better for us.  And I am loving it.  Sleep + Zantac = a happy Duncan, which, in turn, equals a happy mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment