Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Littlest




This is a very common sight in our house.  :)


And now for a little Duncan blog-love!  My littlest man is sure giving us a run for our money.  Gone are the days where Dunc only cried when hungry...now my baby cries - well, I don't know, maybe just to hear himself.  He does not really love the swing.  Nor does he love pacis.  Bouncy seat?  Sometimes.  Stroller?  Very infrequently these days.  Being held?  Yep, 75% of the time he's cool with that unless he is really mad.  Then, nothing really helps.  I have pulled out the Baby Bjorn and in the evenings when it is just me and the kiddos D is frequently in it...cause I need hands to take care of his big brother.  We have switched formulas.  It's pretty much the same.  He does not like to go very long between feedings...3 hours during the day if he is in a good mood, 2 hours if he is not.  And at night there is no predictability.  Let's just say Ben is out of town this week, and this morning I could not find my wallet...I asked Ashley if she had seen it.  She said she sure had - it was in the pantry on the shelf.  Um, okay.  Sleep deprivation perhaps??  I think maybe so.  And he's only got a few more days until mommy goes back to work...so, please, please D...sleep for momma!  I'm really hoping that the magic "light switch" goes off soon and the fussiness at least subsides...or maybe we will be able to figure out how to soothe him.  But he's just so darn cute that it is hard to stay frustrated for too long.  He's even pretty adorable when he is crying!  So, when you're older and read this, Duncan, please remember to call your mother.  I deserve it!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment